for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 cups asparagus (250 g), chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomato (200 g), halved
- 1 cup carrot (120 g), sliced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups penne pasta (400 g)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (110 g)
- Calories 680
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 67g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 51g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat oil in a large pot over high heat. Cook garlic and chicken until no pink is showing.
- Add asparagus, tomatoes, carrots, salt, and pepper, cooking for about 2 minutes.
- Add pasta and parmesan, stirring until cheese is melted and evenly distributed.