87% would make again
Garlic Knot Chicken Alfredo Ring
featured in 9 Mind-Blowing Party Food Rings
Inspired by cookingpanda.com
for 8 servings
- 13.8 oz pizza dough (390 g), 2 packages
- 2 cups chicken (250 g), cooked and shredded
- 1 cup bacon (225 g), cooked and chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (110 g)
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup alfredo sauce (230 g), plus more for serving
- Calories 533
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 26g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 38g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Cut pizza dough into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces and roll into balls.
- In a large bowl, combine pizza dough balls, chicken, bacon, mozzarella, Parmesan, parsley, pepper, garlic powder, olive oil, and Alfredo sauce and mix well.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into a greased bundt pan or a 9-inch (23 cm) cake pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until top is golden and bubbling.
- Use a spatula help the ring out of the pan, then invert onto a plate.
- Place small bowl of alfredo sauce in the ring hole.
- Serve immediately.