85% would make again
featured in How To Make Mesmerizing Brazilian Desserts
for 15 servings
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 9 oz semisweet chocolate (255 g)
- 4 oz chocolate sprinkles (115 g)
- Calories 403
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 56g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 53g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a pan, put the sweetened condensed milk, butter, and semisweet chocolate.
- Stir gently over low heat until the brigadeiro doesn’t stick to the bottom.
- Pour the brigadeiro in a big bowl and chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- With a spoon, unstick the corners of the the brigadeiro.
- With buttered hands, remove the big brigadeiro and shape into a ball.
- Roll the big brigadeiro in chocolate sprinkles and serve in a shallow plate.