Giant Pumpkin Fondue Pudding
This mesmorizing Japanese dessert is a perfect way to celebrate fall flavors. The creamy pumpkin pudding is molded into a Bundt pan shape and coated with chocolate ganache, creating a stunning presentation.
for 4 servings
- 400 g pumpkin (400 g), peeled and chopped
- 5 teaspoons gelatin (15 g)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 ⅔ cups milk (400 mL)
- ¾ cup heavy cream (200 mL)
- ½ cup maple syrup (100 g)
- 200 g milk chocolate (200 g), chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream (200 mL)
- cocoa powder, for serving
- Calories 422
- Fat 39g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Make the pumpkin pudding: Place the pumpkin in a medium bowl, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and microwave for 5 minutes, until the pumpkin starts to soften. Let cool.
- In a microwave-proof ramekin, combine the water and gelatin and mix well. Set aside. Microwave the gelatin mixture for 10 seconds, then mix well.
- Combine the pumpkin, milk, heavy cream, maple syrup, and gelatin mixture in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place a medium bowl into a large bowl filled with ice. Strain the pumpkin mixture through a sieve into the medium bowl. Whisk until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Transfer the mixture to bundt pan and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Make the chocolate ganache: Heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan until just boiling.
- Transfer to a medium bowl with the chocolate and mix until well combined and smooth.
- Invert the pudding onto a serving dish.
- Pour the chocolate ganache in the center hole until it overflows over the pudding cake and dust the cake with cocoa powder.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.