Grilled Cheeseburger Bombs
Stuff your favorite cheeseburger ingredients into canned biscuit dough and grill for handheld burgers without the sloppy mess!
for 6 bombs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ lb lean ground beef (225 g)
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® hamburger seasoning
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup water (60 mL)
- all purpose flour, for dusting
- 6 unbaked canned biscuits
- 3 slices american cheese, quartered
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 1 egg beaten, with 1 tablespoon of water
- white sesame seed, for garnish
- ketchup, for serving
- Calories 629
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef, hamburger seasoning, and salt. Cook, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, until browned, 5–7 minutes. Drain off some of the excess fat, then return the skillet to the heat.
- Add the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and water. Bring to boil and cook until the liquid is reduced by half. Remove the pan from the heat.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out a biscuit into a 5-inch round. Add 2 American cheese quarters to the center and top with 3 tablespoons of the beef mixture. Wrap the biscuit dough around the filling and pinch the edges together to seal tightly. Set seam-side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet and repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Heat the grill to 375°F (190°F) and spray the grates with nonstick spray.
- Brush the burger bombs with the egg wash and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Add the burger bombs to the hot grill over indirect heat and cook for 20–25 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with ketchup.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.