Grilled Corn & Watermelon Salsa
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Submit your own recipe here!
for 6 servings
- 4 ears corn
- 48 oz watermelon (1.3 kg), diced small
- ½ cup fresh cilantro (10 g), chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 cup red onion (150 g), minced
- 1 large jalapeño, minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin, toasted & ground
- ½ tablespoon coriander seed, toasted and ground
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, optional
- Calories 196
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 46g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Shuck the corn and place on the grill, allowing each side to be blistered with grill marks before rotating until all areas are uniformly grilled with dark brown spots.
- Using a sharp chef’s or kitchen knife, cut the kernels off the cob.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl, taste and adjust seasoning. Add a splash of cider vinegar if you like your salsa to have a punch
- Serve alongside tortilla chips.