for 4 servings
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1 cup Juicy Juice® 100% juice (240 mL), mango
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup tomato paste (60 mL)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 lb chicken wings (1.3 kg)
- Calories 785
- Fat 52g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 40g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 53g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the grill to 400°F (200°C).
- In a blender, combine the mango, Juicy Juice® 100% juice, mango, brown sugar, paprika, salt, dried onion, cumin, tomato paste, garlic, and apple cider vinegar. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mango BBQ sauce into a small saucepan and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently so the mixture doesn’t burn, for 10 minutes or until darkened slightly. Divide the sauce between 2 small bowls.
- Place the chicken wings on the grill and close the lid. Grill for 5 minutes or until grill marks appear, then flip the chicken, cover again, and grill for 5 minutes more on the other side.
- Using one bowl of mango BBQ sauce to avoid cross-contamination, brush the exposed side of the chicken with the mango BBQ sauce. Flip again and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, making sure the chicken doesn’t burn. Brush the other side of the chicken, flip, and cook for another 5 minutes. Brush the remaining sauce over the wings, cover, and cook for another 5 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer registers at least 165°F (75°C) when inserted into the thickest part of the chicken.
- Serve the wings with the remaining bowl of mango BBQ sauce for dipping.