93% would make again
Halloween Feet Loaf
featured in 6 Most-Popular Tasty Recipe Videos Of The Year
Inspired by copymethat.com
for 12 servings
- 3 lb ground beef (1.5 kg)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 large white onion, minced, 10 small slivers reserved
- 1 medium onion, halved
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs (100 g)
- ½ cup milk (120 mL)
- ½ cup fresh parsley (20 g)
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup ketchup (120 g)
- Calories 429
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 36g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, mustard powder, cayenne, minced onion, eggs, bread crumbs, milk, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well until evenly combined.
- Split the meat mixture in half and place on the baking sheet. Shape each half into a “foot.”
- Press up to form an ankle and hollow out the top to make room for “ankle bones.” Add the halved onion, cut side up, to each divot. Cut 5 toes on each foot and add the reserved slivers of onion to make “toenails.”
- Brush around the ankles with ketchup to look like “blood.”
- Bake for 1 hour, until the meat is cooked through.
- Serve warm.