87% would make again
Halloween Pumpkin Deviled Eggs
featured in 4 Easy Halloween Appetizers
for 12 servings
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (60 g)
- 1 teaspoon paprika, plus additional for garnish
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- fresh chive, finely chopped, for garnish
- Calories 81
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Peel and slice hard boiled eggs lengthwise. Separate yolks into a separate bowl.
- Add mustard, mayonnaise, paprika, salt, and pepper to the yolks, and mix thoroughly.
- Fill a piping bag with the yolk mixture, and pipe into the empty egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika, and place a piece of chive to make it look like a pumpkin.