Pollock Roe Rice As Made By Blackpink’s Jennie
BlackPink’s Jennie described this pollock roe rice as one of her favorite go-to meals. It’s super simple to put together and packed with flavor.
for 4 servings
- 1 cup hot steamed short-grain rice (200 g)
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon pollock roe
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Calories 210
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Scoop the rice into a serving bowl and make a small divot in the center.
- Add the egg yolk to the divot, then add the pollock rose, green onion, and sesame oil and stir everything together.
- Top with the sliced avocado.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.