Ham & Cheese Panini Waffle
This savory waffle sandwich is packed with savory goodness. Ham, scrambled eggs, and cheese are sandwiched between sourdough bread and waffle ironed to golden perfection for an irresistble bite!
for 1 serving
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 slices ham
- 3 slices provolone cheese
- Calories 498
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 35g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place a slice of bread in a preheated, greased waffle iron. Spread the eggs evenly on top.
- Sprinkle the chives over the eggs. Top with the ham, followed by the cheese.
- Place the second slice of bread on top.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, until cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown, then serve.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.