Honey Lime Sriracha Chicken Poppers
These honey lime sriracha chicken poppers are a perfect balance of sweet and spicy. They're coated in a sticky honey sriracha glaze and served with a tangy lime dipping sauce, making them a crowd-pleasing appetizer or main dish.
for 3 servings
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- oil, for frying
- 5 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup honey (115 g)
- ½ cup siracha (155 g)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons lime juice
- Calories 866
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 83g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 44g
- Protein 45g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut chicken breasts into cubes.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine chicken, salt, pepper, garlic, and ginger. Toss until evenly coated.
- Place flour and beaten eggs into two separate bowls. Roll each piece of chicken in flour. Then, dip each piece into the eggs until fully covered. Dip into flour one last time for another coat.
- Heat oil to 375°F (190°C) in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Fry the coated chicken pieces, in batches, until golden and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, honey, Sriracha, soy sauce, and lime juice.
- Add chicken and stir until completely covered.
- Serve with ranch, blue cheese, or honey!
- Nutrition Calories: 2449 Fat: 195 grams Carbs: 161 grams Fiber: 2 grams Sugars: 122 grams Protein: 25 grams
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.