Jalapeño Ranch Dip
featured in Easy Ranch Dips 4 Ways
for 16 servings
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream (480 g)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Ranch Dip Mix
- ¼ cup jalapeño (10 g), plus 4 thin slices for garnish
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (10 g), plus 1 whole sprig for garnish
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Vegetable chip, for serving
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 60
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, use a whisk or an electric hand mixer on medium speed to whip the softened cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream and mix again until smooth. Add the Hidden Valley® Ranch Dip Mix and mix until combined.
- Using a spatula, fold in the minced jalapeño, chopped cilantro, garlic, and lemon juice until well incorporated.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and top with cilantro sprig and sliced jalapeño. Serve with vegetable chips.