for 16 servings
- 2 cups sour cream (480 g)
- 1 packet Hidden® Valley Ranch Dip Mix
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped, 1 tablespoon reserved for garnish
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (50 g), 1 tablespoon reserved for garnish
- 2 green onions, chopped, 1 tablespoon reserved for garnish
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, optional
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable chip, for serving
- Calories 113
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sour cream and Hidden Valley® Ranch Dip Mix until well combined and smooth. Add bacon, cheddar cheese, and green onions, and mix until well incorporated.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and drizzle with hot sauce, if using, then sprinkle with the reserved bacon, cheddar cheese, and green onions, and finish with the pepper. Serve with vegetable chips.