Spicy Ranch Bean Salad
Get creative with canned beans in this 5-minute salad that’s ideal for lunch in a pinch. The ranch vinaigrette adds a tangy kick that pairs perfectly with the crunchy cucumber, spicy jalapeño, and creamy beans.
for 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing powder
- ½ tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 15 oz white beans, such as Great Northern or navy, drained and rinsed
- 1 persian cucumber, thinly sliced (about ½ cup)
- ½ jalapeño, seeded and finely diced (about ¼ cup)
- avocado, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ cup fresh herbs, such as dill, cilantro, and/or chives
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Calories 315
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 34g
- Fiber 27g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ranch powder, vinegar, and olive oil until combined.
- Add the beans, cucumber, jalapeño, avocado, and herbs. Season with salt and black pepper, then toss to coat with the dressing.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here