97% would make again
Avocado Chicken Salad
featured in 11 Satisfying Salads For Avocado Lovers
A delicious and healthy salad made with tender chicken and creamy avocado, mixed with fresh greens and veggies.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ¼ cup plain yogurt (60 g)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup red onion (35 g), diced
- ¼ cup celery (55 g), diced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño, diced
- 2 cups cooked chicken (250 g), chopped
- sriracha sauce, to top, optional
- fresh cilantro, to top, optional
- Calories 235
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 24g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine avocado, yogurt, lime, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt in a medium bowl. Mash the avocado to desired consistency.
- Add onion, celery, jalapeño, and chicken into the avocado mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Serve on toast with optional topping of sriracha and cilantro.