Black Bean Mango Salsa
Add a tropical twist to your salsa game with this vibrant and refreshing dish! Juicy mangoes, black beans, red onion, and jalapeño come together in a tangy, zesty dressing for a salsa that's bursting with flavors and textures. Perfect as a dip, topping, or side, it's a party for your taste buds!
for 6 servings
- 1 cup mango (165 g), small diced
- 15 oz black beans (170 g), drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup red onion (40 g), small diced
- ⅓ cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro (15 g)
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeño, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Frank’s Red Hot Original
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- tortilla chip, for serving
- Calories 92
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mango, black beans, red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, and salt.
- Pour in the Frank’s RedHot and lime juice and fold to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here