featured in 4 DIY Chipotle Recipes
This guacamole recipe is loaded with fresh ingredients like avocados, lime juice, and jalapeño. It’s a quick and easy staple that packs a flavorful punch.
May 04, 2023
97% would make again
for 4 servings
- 4 avocados, halved, pitted, and diced
- ¼ small red onion, finely chopped
- ½ jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro (10 g), finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Calories 257
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 14g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados until desired consistency is reached.
- Add the onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice, and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.