Korean-Style Pork Belly Nachos
Experience a fusion of flavors with these Korean-Style Pork Belly Nachos that'll have your taste buds dancing! This mouthwatering dish combines crispy pork belly, kimchi, and gooey cheese for a unique and unforgettable snack.
for 6 servings
- 1 lb pork belly (455 g)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons red pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ⅓ cup kimchi juice (80 mL)
- 2 cups tortilla chips (200 g)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (100 g)
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (100 g)
- 1 cup kimchi (70 g), chopped
- ½ cup red onion (75 g), chopped
- ⅓ cup sour cream (75 g)
- ¼ cup kimchi juice (60 mL)
- ¼ cup tomato (50 g), diced
- ¼ cup scallion (25 g), minced
- Calories 796
- Fat 67g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine pork belly slices with garlic, soy sauce, red pepper powder, honey, and ⅓ cup (80 ml) kimchi juice. Mix until the pork belly is coated in red.
- Pan-fry pork belly until fat has rendered and crispy.
- Assemble your nachos. In a skillet, lay down a layer of tortilla chips, sprinkle on the cheeses, add chopped kimchi, toss on the cooked pork belly, top with some chopped red onions. Repeat.
- Melt the cheeses under the broiler until crispy and bubbly.
- Mix together the sour cream and remaining ¼ cup (60 ml) kimchi juice and drizzle on top of the nachos.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here