Indulge in these decadent Loaded Brownies, packed with a heavenly combination of chocolate chips, Oreos, and caramel. Perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth, these gooey treats will have you coming back for more!
for 12 servings
- 8 oz dark chocolate (225 g), 60% or darker
- 1 cup butter (230 g)
- 1 ½ cups sugar (300 g)
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⅓ cups flour (165 g)
- ½ cup salted peanut (60 g)
- ½ cup pretzel (60 g), smashed
- ½ cup kettle corn (85 g)
- ½ cup white chocolate chips (85 g)
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips (175 g)
- 1 cup heavy cream (240 mL)
Caramel Crispy Rice
- 1 cup brown sugar (220 g)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- crispy rice cereal
- Calories 699
- Fat 51g
- Carbs 60g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 42g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Melt chocolate and butter over a double boiler until melted.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract and salt.
- Whisk eggs one at a time until fully incorporated and batter is glossy.
- Fold in flour gently until smooth.
- Fold in add-ins.
- Pour into greased 9x13-inch (23x33-cm) pan. Bake 25–30 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- To make the Caramel Crispy Rice, melt all your ingredients in a medium-sized heavy bottom sauce pan until boiling. Cook for 3 minutes on medium heat while stirring to prevent burning. Toss cereal until coated evenly, spread evenly onto lined sheet tray and allow to cool.
- For the Chocolate Sauce, microwave the chocolate chips and heavy cream in 30-second intervals until smooth.
- Allow brownies to cool 15 minutes before drizzling ganache, oreos, and caramel rice.
- Cut and serve.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.