96% would make again
Magical 'Homemade' Butterfinger Bites
featured in Create Recipes From Leftovers In Your Kitchen
for 8 servings
- 2 cups candy corn (80 g)
- 1 ¼ cups creamy peanut butter (300 g)
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- white chocolate, or orange candy melts, for decorating, optional
- Calories 610
- Fat 34g
- Carbs 75g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 61g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the Candy Corn for 90 seconds, stopping to stir every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Immediately add the peanut butter and mix together.
- Using a teaspoon, form mixture into little balls and place them on wax paper.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl - 90 seconds, stopping to stir every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Roll the cooled balls in chocolate and return to wax paper.
- Decorate with additional chocolate, candy melts, or melted candy corn (optional) and place in the fridge to firm.