93% would make again
Peanut Butter Crunch Bites
featured in 5 Spooky Recipes for Halloween
for 6 servings
- 2 cups candy corn (400 g)
- 1 ¼ cups creamy peanut butter (300 g)
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- white chocolate, or orange candy melts for decorating (optional)
- Calories 814
- Fat 46g
- Carbs 100g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 81g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the candy corn for 90 seconds, stopping to stir every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Immediately add the peanut butter and mix together.
- Using a teaspoon, form mixture into little balls and place them on wax paper.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 90 seconds, stopping to stir every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Roll the cooled balls in chocolate and return to wax paper.
- Decorate with additional chocolate, candy melts, or melted candy corn (optional) and place in the fridge to firm.