95% would make again
Salted S'mores Truffles
featured in Delectable Truffles
for 12 truffles
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker (130 g), crushed into fine crumbs
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (175 g)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups marshmallow fluff (130 g)
- 2 bars chocolate bars, for melting, dark chocolate is recommended
- coarse salt, for topping
- Calories 260
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 37g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Crush graham crackers into a fine crumb and pour into a medium mixing bowl (break up any remaining large pieces).
- Add the mini chocolate chips, ¼ tsp salt, and marshmallow fluff.
- Mix until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into 1-inch (2 ½ cm) balls and place on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Break apart chocolate bars and add to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave chocolate for 75 seconds, stopping every 30 seconds to check and stir.
- Remove balls from the freezer and individually roll in melted chocolate to coat.
- Place back on a wax paper lined tray and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Chill until firm.