Banana Ice Cream Chocolate Bites
Indulge in these delightful Banana Ice Cream Chocolate Bites that'll satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt. With a creamy banana ice cream center and a rich chocolate coating, these frozen treats are perfect for a warm day or a late-night snack.
for 90 bites
- 3 bananas
- 1 vanilla pod, or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk (60 mL)
- 2 cups dark chocolate (340 g)
- ¼ cup coconut oil (50 g)
- ¾ cup crispy rice cereal (25 g)
- Calories 33
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 3g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut the bananas into slices and place into a freezer safe bag. Freeze until solid.
- In a food processor or blender, add frozen bananas, vanilla bean or vanilla extract, and coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Evenly distribute the banana mixture into the baking dish.
- Freeze for at least two hours.
- Before taking out the ice cream, add dark chocolate and coconut oil into a bowl. Microwave for 1 ½ minutes, stirring after every 30 seconds, until fully melted.
- Let the chocolate mixture cool completely then add crispy rice cereal. Mix well.
- Lift the parchment paper out of the baking dish to remove the ice cream.
- Cut the ice cream block into ½-inch (12.7-millimeter) cubes.
- Dip bites into chocolate mixture until evenly coated.
- Place bites on a baking tray and freeze.
- Let the bites thaw 5-7 minutes before eating.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.