Peanut Butter Chocolate 3-ingredient Fudge
Indulge in this heavenly Peanut Butter Chocolate 3-Ingredient Fudge that's so easy to make, you'll be whipping it up in no time! With its rich, velvety texture and the perfect balance of peanut butter and chocolate, this fudge is a true crowd-pleaser.
for 25 pieces
- 18 oz milk chocolate (530 mL)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (400 g)
- ½ cup peanut butter (125 g)
- Calories 191
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and melt in the microwave in 15-second increments.
- Once chocolate is fully melted pour into a parchment paper-lined 8x8 inch (20x20 cm) baking tin.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and spread evenly.
- Chill for 2 hours or until the fudge is firm.
- Cut into bite-sized piece.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.