91% would make again
Peanut Butter Chocolate 3-ingredient Fudge
featured in 3-Ingredient Fudge 4 ways
for 25 pieces
- 18 oz milk chocolate (530 mL)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (400 g)
- ½ cup peanut butter (125 g)
- Calories 191
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and melt in the microwave in 15-second increments.
- Once chocolate is fully melted pour into a parchment paper-lined 8x8 inch (20x20 cm) baking tin.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and spread evenly.
- Chill for 2 hours or until the fudge is firm.
- Cut into bite-sized piece.