Chocolate Walnut 3-ingredient Fudge
Indulge in this heavenly Chocolate Walnut 3-Ingredient Fudge that's so simple to make, you'll wonder why you didn't try it sooner! With its rich, velvety texture and crunchy walnuts, this fudge is the perfect treat for satisfying your sweet tooth.
for 25 pieces
- 18 oz milk chocolate (510 g)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (400 g)
- 1 cup walnuts (130 g), chopped
- Calories 189
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and melt in the microwave in 15-second increments.
- Once chocolate is fully melted add in chopped walnuts and stir until combined.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a parchment paper-lined 8x8 inch (20x20 cm) baking tin.
- Chill for 2 hours or until the fudge is firm.
- Cut into bite-sized piece.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.