Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Bars
Indulge your sweet tooth with these delicious bars! Made with crunchy rice cereal, rich chocolate, and creamy peanut butter, these treats are perfect for dessert or a midday snack.
for 10 bars
Rice Crispy Bars
- 3 cups brown rice cereal (75 g)
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (240 g)
- ½ cup honey (170 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate (85 g), melted
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Calories 409
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 53g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the natural peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract for 1 minute. Mix well.
- Add the brown rice cereal to the mixture and combine.
- After well combined, pour into a greased or parchment lined baking dish and evenly spread.
- Chill until solid.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the dark chocolate and coconut oil. Mix well.
- After the crispy mixture is solid, cut into pieces.
- Dip the bottoms of the bars into the dark chocolate. Drizzle remaining chocolate on top.
- Chill again until solid. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here