92% would make again
Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding
featured in 11 Banana Bread Recipes You Must Try
for 6 servings
- 6 breads, whatever is about to go stale, cut into small cubes
- 4 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips (175 g)
- ice cream, to taste
- chocolate syrup, to taste
- whipped cream, to taste
- Calories 413
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 61g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 28g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- On a cutting board, cut bread into small cubes. Place onto a baking sheet and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 5 minutes to help dry the bread out.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ripe bananas and mush.
- Add in beaten eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract, and stir.
- Once fully mixed, add bread and let it soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add in chocolate chips. Stir together, and spoon mix into a large muffin tin. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 minutes.
- Scoop your favorite ice cream or whipped cream and top with chocolate syrup.