for 12 cups
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 3 large flour tortillas
- ¾ cup avocado (110 g), diced
- ¾ cup mango (125 g), diced
- ¼ cup salsa verde (65 g)
- fresh cilantro leaf, for garnish
- Calories 70
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 9g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF (190ºC). Generously coat a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Stack the tortillas and cut off the edges so the tortillas are square. Then, quarter the squares so you have 12 small tortilla pieces.
- Press a tortilla square into each cup of the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until the edges of the tortillas are golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon of avocado and 1 tablespoon of mango and top with 1 teaspoon of salsa verde. Garnish with cilantro