Experience a taste of the Mediterranean with this vibrant flatbread, loaded with fresh veggies and a sprinkle of feta cheese. This easy-to-make recipe is perfect for a light lunch or a flavorful appetizer to share with friends.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 2 servings
- olive oil, to taste
- 4 cups kale (270 g), chopped
- salt, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- red pepper flake, to taste
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomato (20 g)
- 2 flatbreads
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- Calories 564
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 68g
- Fiber 19g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium skillet, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the kale and cook for 3-4 minutes, until semi-wilted. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Add a splash of water and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes until the kale is mostly wilted.
- Add another drizzle of olive oil and the garlic, pine nuts, and red pepper flakes to the pan. Cook for another 3-4 minutes until the garlic is fragrant and the pine nuts are toasted.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and cook for 2-3 more minutes until the kale is completely wilted and tender. Transfer the kale mixture to a bowl and set aside.
- In the same pan, add a drizzle of oil from the jar of sun-dried tomatoes. Heat the flatbreads, 1 at a time, for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Transfer the flatbreads to a cutting board and spread with the hummus. Spoon the kale mixture on top and cut into quarters.
- Sprinkle with more red pepper flakes, if desired, and serve.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.