Mini Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Who doesn't love a cute bite-size seasonal dessert?! Bake store-bought gingerbread cookie dough into cups, fill with cheesecake filling, and garnish with festive holiday sprinkles!
for 24 bites
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 16 oz pre-made gingerbread cookie dough (455 g)
- 6 oz softened cream cheese (170 g)
- ⅓ cup sour cream (80 mL)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar (110 g)
- whipped cream, for garnish
- holiday sprinkle, for garnish
- Calories 137
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Portion the gingerbread cookie dough into 1½–2 tablespoons pieces, then add each piece into a mini muffin cup.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cookie comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, make the cheesecake filling: In a medium bowl, use an electric hand mixer on medium speed to whip together the cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar until smooth. Transfer the filling to a piping bag and snip an opening in the tip.
- Use the bottom of a shot glass to press down firmly into the center of each gingerbread cookie to create a cup. Pipe the cheesecake filling into each cookie cup, then top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve immediately, or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve, up to 1 day.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.