94% would make again
Mini Pecan Tarts
featured in Hearty Thanksgiving Desserts
for 18 tarts
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 2 ½ tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup chopped pecans (90 g)
- 3 oz cream cheese (85 g)
- 5 ½ tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (140 g)
- Calories 100
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- Make the filling: Add the sugar and butter to a large bowl and cream with an electric hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add the chopped pecans and fold to combine. Set aside.
- Make the crust: In a large bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add flour and beat to incorporate, then knead the dough with your hands until smooth.
- Roll the dough into 18 small balls and press into the cups of a mini muffin tin. Fill the shells with the pecan filling.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let the tarts cool in the mini muffin tin for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and serve warm.