Neapolitan Dairy-free Milkshake
Get a taste of Italy with this dairy-free neapolitan milkshake, featuring layers of rich chocolate, creamy vanilla, and sweet strawberry flavors. Made with coconut milk and frozen bananas, this vegan treat is a guilt-free way to indulge.
for 2 servings
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3 scoops dairy-free vanilla ice cream
- ⅔ cup dairy-free milk (160 mL)
- ¼ cup ice cube (50 g)
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Calories 206
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 46g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a blender, combine frozen bananas, dairy-free vanilla ice cream, dairy-free milk, and ice cubes.
- Blend until combined.
- Evenly distribute mixture into 3 cups, rough ¾ cup (200 ml) each. Set one cup to the side.
- Add one mixture back in the blender and add strawberries. Mix until well blended and set aside.
- Add the last mixture in the blender and add cocoa powder. Mix until well blended and set aside.
- In a cup, pour chocolate mixture first. Using a spoon, pour the strawberry mixture onto the spoon and spread it around the glass. Using a spoon, pour the vanilla mixture on top.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.