88% would make again
No-Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies
featured in Low Carb/Keto Friendly Snacks
These scrumptious No-Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Cookies are the ultimate dessert for anyone with a sweet tooth! Made with minimal ingredients and a dash of vanilla, these cookies are sure to satisfy your cravings.
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- ⅔ cup natural peanut butter (160 g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flake (75 g)
- Calories 332
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the peanut butter and coconut oil in a medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir to combine. Add the vanilla and stir.
- Add the unsweetened shredded coconut flakes and mix until evenly coated.
- Dollop the mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Each cookie should be around 1½ inches (4 cm) wide.
- Freeze until solid, about 15-20 minutes. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container or bag.