No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dome
This no-bake strawberry cheesecake dome is a refreshing and easy dessert that is perfect for a hot summer day. The creamy cheesecake filling is paired with a sweet and tangy strawberry topping.
for 8 servings
- 2 cups graham cracker (170 g), pulsed to a fine crumb
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar (75 g), packed
- ¾ cup unsalted butter (90 g), melted
- 40 oz cream cheese (1 kg), softened
- 1 ½ cups light brown sugar (330 g), packed
- ⅔ cup sugar (135 g)
- ¼ cup milk (60 mL)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 pt strawberry (600 g), thinly sliced
- 7 whole strawberries
- Calories 963
- Fat 68g
- Carbs 79g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 58g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar.
- Add the melted butter and whisk to combine.
- Press the graham cracker crumb mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch (20-cm) springform pan, using a measuring cup to pat the surface smooth. Chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, sugar, milk, and vanilla using a whisk or hand mixer.
- Line a 8-inch (20-cm) glass mixing bowl with plastic wrap.
- Starting from the center, lay strawberries in an overlapping, circular fashion, making sure they make good contact and are sticking to the plastic wrap. Repeat the circular pattern up until roughly ½ inch (1-cm) from the top of the bowl.
- Pour two thirds of cheesecake mixture into strawberry-lined bowl.
- Press the whole strawberries into cheesecake mixture to form a layer.
- Cover the whole strawberries with the remaining cheesecake mixture.
- Carefully lift set graham cracker crust onto cheesecake mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Carefully invert bowl onto cutting board.
- Lift bowl and remove plastic wrap.
- Transfer to cutting board and slice into wedges.
- Serve immediately.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.