Chocolate-Covered Cheesecake Bites
featured in 6 Fun Ways To Up Your Cheesecake Game
These chocolate-covered cheesecake bites are a bite-sized slice of heaven. Creamy cheesecake filling covered in rich chocolate will have your taste buds dancing with delight.
May 04, 2023
89% would make again
for 30 bites
- 10 sheets graham cracker sheet
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar (30 g)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese (450 g), softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar (120 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups chocolate chips (525 g), melted
- Calories 169
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 13g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a plastic bag, crush the graham crackers finely with the back of a large pot or pan.
- In a large bowl, combine graham crackers, ¼ cup (30g) confectioners’ sugar, salt, and melted butter, stirring until the mixture is the texture of wet sand.
- Dump the graham cracker mixture into a 9×9 inch (23 x 23 cm) baking dish lined with parchment paper. Press the mixture down with your hands to create an even layer.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup (160g) confectioner’s sugar, and vanilla, stirring until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Freeze for one hour.
- Transfer the frozen cheesecake onto a cutting board, peeling away the parchment paper. Slice ¹⁄₆₄ inch (1 cm) wide strips horizontally, then vertically, creating little cheesecake cubes.
- In a medium bowl, microwave the chocolate in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Dip the cheesecake cubes in the chocolate, dripping off excess, and set them on a tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining cubes.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, then serve!
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.