Indulge in this heavenly S'mores Bark, a delightful twist on the classic campfire treat. With layers of graham crackers, melted chocolate, and toasted marshmallows, it's the perfect dessert for sharing with friends and family.
for 20 servings
- 30 graham crackers
- 16 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups mini marshmallows (150 g)
- 3 cups chocolate chips (525 g), melted
- Calories 285
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the graham crackers inside a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to finely crush the crackers. Pour most of the crackers into a bowl, reserving ¼ cup (20 g) for later.
- Add the melted butter to a bowl with the graham crackers and mix until the texture of wet sand.
- Transfer the graham crackers onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, spreading into an even layer.
- Sprinkle 2 cups (100 G) of mini marshmallows over the top of the graham cracker crumbs, then bake for 10 minutes.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the graham crackers and marshmallows, spreading evenly with a spatula.
- Top with remaining cup of marshmallows and reserved ¼ cup of crushed graham cracker crumbs. Drizzle with any remaining melted chocolate.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the bark from the freezer and break it into pieces.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.