96% would make again
featured in Holiday Bark 4 Ways
Indulge in this heavenly S'mores Bark, a delightful twist on the classic campfire treat. With layers of graham crackers, melted chocolate, and toasted marshmallows, it's the perfect dessert for sharing with friends and family.
May 05, 2023
for 20 servings
- 30 graham crackers
- 16 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups mini marshmallows (150 g)
- 3 cups chocolate chips (525 g), melted
- Calories 285
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the graham crackers inside a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to finely crush the crackers. Pour most of the crackers into a bowl, reserving ¼ cup (20 g) for later.
- Add the melted butter to a bowl with the graham crackers and mix until the texture of wet sand.
- Transfer the graham crackers onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, spreading into an even layer.
- Sprinkle 2 cups (100 G) of mini marshmallows over the top of the graham cracker crumbs, then bake for 10 minutes.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the graham crackers and marshmallows, spreading evenly with a spatula.
- Top with remaining cup of marshmallows and reserved ¼ cup of crushed graham cracker crumbs. Drizzle with any remaining melted chocolate.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the bark from the freezer and break it into pieces.