97% would make again
Nori Cheese Tamagoyaki
featured in How To Make Homemade Japanese Food
for 1 serving
- 3 eggs
- 1 splash mirin
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 sheets nori
- 2 sheets cheese
- mayonnaise, as needed
- tobiko, as needed
- Calories 713
- Fat 49g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 51g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix eggs, mirin and salt well.
- Heat a Tamagoyaki pan at low heat. Brush a thin layer of oil on the pan. Wipe off excess with a paper towel.
- Pour ¼ of egg mixture into pan and quickly swirl to cover the entire pan.
- When the egg is set, put a sheet of nori and cheese on top. Roll the egg.
- Pour in ¼ of the egg mixture, lift up the cooked egg roll and let the mixture to flow under it. When the egg is set, roll the omelette toward you. Repeat this procedure one more time.
- Cut the omelette into bite sized pieces, garnish with mayonnaise and tobiko.