One-pan Chicken & Veggie Meal Prep
Say hello to your new go-to meal prep solution with this One-Pan Chicken & Veggie extravaganza! Packed with flavor and easy to whip up, you'll be savoring every bite while saving time in the kitchen.
for 4 servings
- ½ sweet potato
- ½ lb brussels sprouts (250 g)
- 1 carrot
- ½ head broccoli
- 1 ½ lb chicken breast (750 g)
- olive oil, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 310
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 14g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 37g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Cut vegetables. Place each in a separate corner of a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- NOTE: Broccoli and Brussels sprouts cook faster, keep the cuts thicker for those. Sweet potato and carrots take more time - dice them, or cut them thinner.
- Season veggies with olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, and garlic.
- Season both sides of the chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper, and the remaining rosemary, thyme, and garlic over parchment paper.
- Seal parchment paper to keep chicken moist, and place on the center of the baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked and veggies are done to your liking.
- This meal works great with brown rice, so feel free to add some to your meal prep as well.
- Unwrap and slice the chicken.
- Separate veggies into each tupperware with chicken.
- NOTE: If using plastic tupperware, allow food to cool down first
- Can be refrigerated up to 4 days.
- Nutrition Calories: 1556 Fat: 39 grams Carbs: 261 grams Fiber: 19 grams Sugars: 52 grams Protein: 44 grams
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here