97% would make again
One-Pan Honey Garlic Chicken
featured in 10 Easy And Fancy Dinner Recipes
Calling all honey garlic lovers! This One-Pan Honey Garlic Chicken is a one-way ticket to flavor town - juicy chicken thighs coated in a sticky, sweet sauce that will have you licking your plate clean!
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 lb green beans (450 g)
- Calories 442
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 28g
- Protein 49g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C)
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown. (The skin side will take much longer, in order to properly render the fat and crisp up the skin.)
- Remove chicken thighs and set aside. Pour out any excess fat, but leave some in for the sauce.
- Add garlic, stir until fragrant, then add brown sugar, honey, thyme, and oregano, and stir. Reduce heat to low.
- Return chicken to the skillet. Coat the chicken in the sauce.
- Add green beans to skillet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.