One-Pan Honey Garlic Chicken
Calling all honey garlic lovers! This One-Pan Honey Garlic Chicken is a one-way ticket to flavor town - juicy chicken thighs coated in a sticky, sweet sauce that will have you licking your plate clean!
for 4 servings
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 lb green beans (450 g)
- Calories 442
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 28g
- Protein 49g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C)
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken, skin-side down, and sear on both sides until golden brown. (The skin side will take much longer, in order to properly render the fat and crisp up the skin.)
- Remove the chicken thighs from the pan and set aside. Pour out any excess fat, but leave some in for the sauce.
- Add the garlic and stir until fragrant, then add the brown sugar, honey, thyme, and oregano and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to low.
- Return the chicken to the skillet. Coat the chicken in the sauce.
- Add the green beans to the skillet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here