One-Pan Maple Rosemary Chicken
As far as fall dinners go, this sweet and savory chicken dish is hard to beat. Roasted purple potatoes, Brussels sprouts, carrots, butternut squash, apple, and red onion make for a complete meal.
for 4 servings
- 2 cups purple potato (450 g), halved
- 1 ½ cups brussels sprouts (150 g), halved
- 1 ½ cups baby carrots (75 g)
- 1 ½ cups butternut squash (300 g), diced
- 1 red apple, sliced
- ½ large red onion, diced
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried sage, to taste
- ¼ cup dijon mustard (60 g)
- ¼ cup maple syrup (85 g)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 chicken thighs
- Calories 467
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 51g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 36g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To the baking sheet, add the purple potatoes, Brussels sprouts, baby carrots, butternut squash, apple, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, maple syrup, garlic, rosemary, and lemon juice.
- Lay the chicken thighs skin-side down on top of the vegetables. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then brush with about ⅓ of Dijon-maple mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until juices from the chicken run clear. Optional: Broil for 2-3 minutes to brown and crisp the chicken skin.
- Serve the chicken with the vegetables.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.