95% would make again
One-Pan Maple Rosemary Chicken
Winter Dinner For Four
Inspired by bowlofdelicious.com
for 4 servings
- 2 cups purple potato (450 g), halved
- 1 ½ cups brussels sprouts (150 g), halved
- 1 ½ cups baby carrots (75 g)
- 1 ½ cups butternut squash (300 g), diced
- 1 red apple, sliced
- ½ large red onion, diced
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried sage, to taste
- ¼ cup dijon mustard (60 g)
- ¼ cup maple syrup (85 g)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 chicken thighs
- Calories 467
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 51g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 36g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To the baking sheet, add the purple potatoes, Brussels sprouts, baby carrots, butternut squash, apple, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, maple syrup, garlic, rosemary, and lemon juice.
- Lay the chicken thighs skin-side down on top of the vegetables. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then brush with about ⅓ of Dijon-maple mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until juices from the chicken run clear. Optional: Broil for 2-3 minutes to brown and crisp the chicken skin.
- Serve the chicken with the vegetables.