97% would make again
One-Pan Winter Chicken Roast
featured in Post-Workout Recovery Meals
Embrace the flavors of fall with this One-Pan Autumn Chicken Roast that's as easy as it is scrumptious. With a medley of seasonal veggies and tender chicken, this dish is perfect for a cozy weeknight dinner or a festive gathering.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- 1 lb brussels sprouts (455 g), halved
- 2 apples, sliced
- 4 skins on chicken thigh
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Calories 479
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 40g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 35g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- On a baking sheet, toss the sweet potato, Brussels sprouts, and sliced apples so they’re evenly distributed.
- Lay the chicken thighs on top.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken, fruit, and veggies, and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with the garlic, rosemary, and thyme.
- Turn the chicken over and season on the other side, then return to skin-side up.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then broil for 5 - 10 minutes so the chicken skin gets golden brown and crispy.