Get ready to indulge in the ultimate comfort food fusion with this mouthwatering Pizza Lasagna! Layers of gooey cheese, savory marinara sauce, and your favorite pizza toppings come together in this heavenly dish that'll have everyone coming back for seconds.
for 8 servings
- 1 lb Italian sausage (455 g)
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 ½ cups bell pepper (150 g), diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups marinara sauce (780 g), or pizza sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 6 oz pepperoni (170 g), sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf (40 g), packed
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese (345 g)
- 3 cups ricotta cheese (750 g)
- Calories 654
- Fat 45g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 36g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Over medium-high heat, cook Italian sausage until browned, then remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, cook onion until translucent, then add bell peppers and garlic. Cook until the veggies are soft, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
- In a 9 x13-inch (23cm x 33cm) baking dish, begin to assemble the lasagna by spreading a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the pan.
- Then, layer ingredients in the following order: noodles, ricotta, sausage, veggies, mozzarella, sauce, noodles, ricotta, pepperoni, basil, mozzarella, sauce, noodles, marinara, mozzarella, veggies, sausage, and pepperoni.
- Place pan on a sheet tray and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until bubbling and starting to brown around the edges.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.