97% would make again
Spinach Artichoke Lasagna Roll-ups
featured in Meatless Recipes That Carnivores Will Love
Say hello to these scrumptious Spinach Artichoke Lasagna Roll-Ups, a delightful twist on a classic Italian favorite. With a creamy spinach and artichoke filling, these roll-ups are perfect for a cozy dinner party or a weeknight meal.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups ricotta cheese (500 g)
- 1 cup spinach (40 g)
- 1 cup artichoke heart (170 g), chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups marinara sauce (520 g)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (110 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Calories 636
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 33g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Boil the lasagna noodles until they are soft but not fully cooked, for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, saute the spinach with the olive oil and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the ricotta, cooked spinach, chopped artichokes, garlic, ½ of the mozzarella, ½ of the parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon some of the mixture onto the lasagna noodle and roll tightly.
- Spread the marinara on the bottom of the baking dish. Place the lasagna rolls right side up to fill the dish.
- Top with the rest of the mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the cheese is brown and crispy.
- Serve and top with parsley.