91% would make again
Pork Cutlet Sliders
featured in 6 Mouth-Watering Slider Recipes
for 6 servings
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs (115 g)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 sweet onions, sliced
- 1 cup beer (235 mL)
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 4 slices cheese, quartered, we used swiss
- ½ head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- oil, for frying
- Calories 505
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 55g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 31g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into equal medallions, roughly ¼ inch (6 mm).
- Pound the cutlets thin. Slice into slider size, roughly 3 square inches (7 ½ cm).
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper in one bowl. Whisk two eggs in another bowl. Pour bread crumbs in the third bowl.
- Dredge each cutlet in the flour mix, then egg mix, then breadcrumbs.
- Heat up cooking oil in a large pan. Fry the cutlets until they are golden brown.
- Set cutlets on a paper towel to remove excess grease.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add sliced onions and cook until starting to brown. Pour beer and stir occasionally. When the liquid is gone, the onions are ready.
- Stack your sliders: pork, lemon juice, cheese, onion, sliced red cabbage, pork, and insert a toothpick to hold the slider together.
- Serve with dressing of choice (optional).