97% would make again
Roasted Chickpea And Avocado Salad
featured in Satisfying Salads That Don't Suck
This roasted chickpea and avocado salad is a hearty meal that is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. With a blend of fresh vegetables, creamy avocado, and protein-packed chickpeas, this salad is sure to keep you satisfied.
May 05, 2023
for 6 servings
- 5 oz mixed greens (150 g)
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 10 oz cherry tomato (275 g), halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 30 oz chickpeas (850 g), 2 cans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Calories 377
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 45g
- Fiber 14g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the chickpeas, olive oil, paprika, and garlic salt.
- Spread the chickpeas onto a baking sheet in one layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the chickpeas are crisp.
- Dice the cucumber and add to a large bowl.
- Toss in the mixed greens, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, roasted chickpeas, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and mix until well combined.
- Divide between individual bowls and serve.