Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
featured in How To Cook Perfect Potatoes
These roasted fingerling potatoes are a simple yet flavorful side dish that is easy to make. Tossed in olive oil and herbs, they are roasted until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
May 14, 2023
97% would make again
for 4 servings
- 2 lb fingerling potato (905 g)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, stemmed
- Calories 229
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 45g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil for 5-7 minutes, then drain in a colander.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Thoroughly dry the par-boiled potatoes with a paper towel.
- On a cutting board, quarter the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary, stirring until well-coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
- Roast for 35-45 minutes, until crispy.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here