98% would make again
Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
featured in One-Pan Roasted Veggies 4 Ways
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- fresh parsley, chopped, for serving
- Calories 234
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 41g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200ºC).
- Slice the top and bottom off of the sweet potatoes, and slice potatoes in half crosswise. Rest each half on the broader end, then slice 3 times vertically and horizontally. Turn the potatoes on their side and make 4 or five more slices, to form cubes.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes to a baking sheet, then add the oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the sweet potatoes are tender and starting to brown around the edges.
- Let cool for 5 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.