95% would make again
featured in 4 Ways To Impress At A Bake Sale
These s'mores cupcakes are a fun twist on a classic campfire treat. With graham cracker crumbles and a gooey marshmallow topping, they're a dessert you won't forget.
May 05, 2023
for 12 servings
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup oil (120 mL)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (120 g)
- ½ cup butter (115 g), softened
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff (200 g), 1 jar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- graham cracker crumb, as needed
- Calories 399
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 54g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 36g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients for the box cake mix. Transfer them into cupcake tins and bake for 20 minutes. Let them cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine powdered sugar, vanilla, marshmallow cream, and butter. Mix until frosting forms.
- Place into a piping bag or plastic bag and cut the corner.
- Pipe on the frosting and top it off with the graham cracker crumbs.