Shrimp And Asparagus Stir-Fry
This dish is the perfect balance of healthy and delicious, and will have you coming back for seconds! The succulent shrimp and tender asparagus are sautéed to perfection in a sauce made of soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
for 4 servings
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lb raw shrimp (455 g), peeled and deveined
- 1 lb asparagus (455 g), ends trimmed, halved crosswise
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Calories 268
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 14g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp to the pan and season with ½ teaspoon of salt and the crushed red pepper flakes. Cook until the shrimp is pink, 2–3 minutes, then remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the asparagus, garlic, ginger, and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt and cook, tossing frequently, until the asparagus is tender-crisp, 4–5 minutes.
- Return the shrimp to the pan, then add the soy sauce. Stir until the ingredients are well-combined. Stir in the lemon juice, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Serve the stir-fry hot.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.