98% would make again
Shrimp And Asparagus Stir Fry (Under 300 Calories)
featured in Dinners Under 500 Calories
for 4 servings
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb raw shrimp (455 g)
- 1 lb asparagus (455 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, mince
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Calories 270
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp to the pan, then season with ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper. Cook until the shrimp is pink. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and add asparagus.
- Add ginger and garlic, then season with ½ teaspoon of salt. Stir frequently and cook until the asparagus is tender-crisp.
- Return the shrimp to the pan, then add soy sauce. Stir until the ingredients are well combined. Just before the dish is ready, add lemon juice, stir once more, then serve while hot.